12 B2B Video Stats Marketers Need to Know
There is no question that viewing online video on desktop computers, and especially on mobile devices, continues to rise in popularity. These days, B2B buyers would rather watch a 1-minute video clip than read 300 words.
Consumer brands have long understood the importance of using video content as a marketing tool to engage customers. Now, it’s time for B2B marketers to embrace it. Here are 12 stats that prove video deserves a place in your digital content strategy.
Join the Club
- 70% of marketers are now using online video (source).
- 65% of B2B marketers plan to increase their investment in online videos in 2015 (source).
- 63% of B2B marketers’ video spending is on the rise (source).
- 70% of B2B marketers plan to spend more time on YouTube this year (source).
Connect With Your Customers
- Over 75% of fortune 500 executives are viewing online video (source).
- 48% of B2B buyers use their smartphone to watch video (source).
- More than 70% of B2B buyers view video product demonstrations before making a purchase (source).
- 65% of senior executives have visited a vendors website after watching a video (source).
Reap the Benefits
- Marketers cited B2B video accounts for a “very high” quantity of leads (23%) (source).
- 92% of B2B marketers cite videos as their most used content for demand gen programs (source).
- A video on a B2B landing page can increase conversion by 80% (source).
- 46% of B2B technology buyers will purchase a product or service after viewing video content (source).
Share how your B2B organization uses video content in the comments section below!