Our customers’ privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us from our website, we protect it according to this policy. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your privacy.
Who are typical users of The Mx Group website?
The Mx Group operates primarily as a provider of B2B marketing and advertising services. We do not focus on collecting consumer data. The information we do collect online is used to better serve our clients and their employees.
What information do we collect online?
Unless otherwise stated, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.themxgroup.com or any other Mx Group website:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name, contact information or email messages you send us
- The websites your internet browser visits
- Aggregate data, such as the number of pages accessed during your visit
How do we use this information?
The Mx Group does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected through the website for the following:
- For information you provide directly, such as email messages, we use the information to respond to your inquiries.
- With usage data, we may direct you to specific web pages and customize the pages you see to deliver more relevant information to you through the website.
- For information about pages visited, frequency of visits and other similar data, we use this data internally to improve the design of our website.
- The Mx Group may use third-party service-provider companies to perform some functions including processing of data.
Notification of data processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the website, The Mx Group and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which The Mx Group and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to The Mx Group may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an offline form for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.