A few months back, I explained why we risked years of brand equity by rebranding MarketSense to The Mx Group.
I told you that for years, we have brought a unique mix of services to our B2B clients — the cornerstones being targeted lead generation on the front end, and lead management and sales support systems on the back end.
Today, I am proud to announce The Mx Group received several B2 Awards from the Business Marketing Association last week. Winners were unveiled May 30 at the 2013 Global BMA Conference in Chicago, the largest annual business to business marketing event.
The diversity of the categories we won reflects the diversity of the talent we have and our ability to bring solutions to clients that help drive program effectiveness. It is also a reflection of the investments we have made, and continue to make, to ensure our ability to blend strategy, creative, data and technology in our mission to help clients excite markets, engage customers, effect sales and embed value – all to create a Total Market Experience™ for their prospects and customers.
- Mobile/Smartphone App Best of Category Winner: NGC Coin Details App
- Sales Enablement (group) and Channel Partner Engagement (category) Best of Winner: Siemens demandgenerationseries.com partner portal
- Video Production, Under 5 minutes Award of Excellence Winner: Catamaran
- Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy Award of Excellence Winner: MAVERICK Technologies
- Integrated Social Media-Listening/Engagement Program Award of Excellence Winner: MAVERICK Technologies
- New Product Launch Award of Excellence Winner: vAuto Provision
- Annual Reports Award of Excellence Winner: SXC 2011 Annual Report
I am particularly proud of our wins in the Sales Enablement and Mobile App categories, as these are areas we see contributing so heavily to the “effect” and “embed” parts of our mission. Our win in Integrated Social Media is a reflection of the team we have built for that portion of the “engage” piece. All in all, I feel that it is great validation of our continued evolution to drive marketing effectiveness.
Bottom line, we are not in it for the awards, but it’s nice to be recognized. We won in some very diverse categories and I’m very proud of the great work we are doing and the results we are driving for our clients.
And for those that don’t know, the BMA B2 awards are among the most prestigious awards in the B2B marketing industry, recognizing business marketers for innovative strategies and tactics across a range of media and marketing disciplines. This year the BMA received more than 1,000 entries globally, a record breaking total. A network of senior corporate marketers and leading B2B agency executives judged the submissions to determine the best work of 2012.