MarketSense Earns Best in Show Award at 2012 BMA Chicago Tower Awards Agency Honored in Seven Other Categories
BURR RIDGE, Ill. (September 20, 2012) — MarketSense, a leading integrated B2B marketing services company, has earned eight 2012 Tower Awards — including Best in Show. The awards were presented by the Business Marketing Association (BMA) of Chicago at the 2012 BMA Chicago Tower Awards Bash, held on Tuesday, September 18, 2012, at Studio Paris in Chicago.
MarketSense’s award-winning work represents campaigns and promotions for four top clients — Cision US, GE, JMC Steel Group and vAuto. The agency earned two Bronze awards, three Silvers and two Golds, before taking top prize for the JMC Steel Group Corporate Video.
“Best in Show from the BMA is such an honor,” said Tom Barg, executive creative director and co-president of MarketSense. “I’m really proud of the team we’ve built at MarketSense. Of course, our primary measure of success is client results, but this significant recognition speaks volumes about the level of work we do.”
In addition to Best in Show, MarketSense received:
• Gold Award in the Total Integrated Campaign for vAuto Provision Launch
• Gold Award in Motion Graphics for Brand Video for JMC Steel Group
• Silver Award in Social Media / New Media for GE’s Our Water Counts blog
• Silver Award in Experimental Marketing for Cision Lobby
• Silver Award in Motion Graphics for Provision Video for vAuto
• Bronze Award for a Single Print Ad for JMC Steel Group
• Bronze Award in Product Launch, CisionPoint for Cision
The annual BMA Chicago Tower Awards acknowledges B2B sales and marketing campaigns of superior quality that also drive significant business revenue. Winners were judged by a panel of corporate marketers across 37 award categories. Entries were judged upon campaign objectives, communication strategies, creative solutions and results.
For more information on MarketSense’s closed-loop B2B marketing solutions, contact Andy Mahler at 630-654-0170 or [email protected]
For more information about the 2012 BMA Chicago Tower Awards, please visit bmachicago.org